Tuesday, June 9, 2009

But it's not the weekend...

An update! Wow, it's been a while. I blame Hoggins. Boy's got issues.

Anyway, things are more or less the same except I'll be moving to a new place next month. Three stories, brand new kitchen, yard and deck (hey for a kid from the ghetto that's a big deal) and a wood burning stove which I don't care about but Rosalita is all fired up for so there's that. I'm told I'll have to start cooking out now and inviting people over which I am against for the most part but I'm also told they'll bring beer so that's pretty cool.

What should I buy myself for a housewarming gift?

My allergies were awful to me today so I have to cut it short but sadly that little but sums it up pretty much.

1 comment:

The Taco Prophet said...

Doesn't help that I've been pushing Hoggins' buttons. In my defense, it's hilarious.

Gratz on the new pad!