Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Where the hell have I been?

Yikes. It's been a minute or two, huh? I haven't been on hardly at all the last month or so. I've been trying to catching up on a combination of reading, writing and DVD watching. While I've been successful at that I've been neglecting this. BOOOOO!!!

Indeed. Boo.

I think this is the part where I make some halfassed comment about trying harder and doing better and similar. So yeah. I'll get right on that.

I do actually have some stuff put down on here so fear not ye faithful few. More sextacular words by me are forthcoming.

2 comments:

suyapi said...

Interestingly you made the last post and this post on the 28th in the year 2008.

Coincidence?

...yeah, probably.

Larriken said...

There are no coincidences, only highly improbable mathematical probabilities.

(Damn, I'm drunk again... more scotch please before I start talking physics...)