Monday, August 25, 2008

So baffling I don't have words for it

My auto insurance company sent me a check. Not a bill, a check. Recent changes on my policy made my bill go down and they sent me a check to cover the overpayment. An insurance company sent a check. Unasked for. I am utterly confused by this turn of events. I cashed it this morning so it was definitely a real check. From an insurance company.

I think I need to have a lie down over this whole thing. But first, a couple of updates!

Toby is not thriving. He looks sickly. I moved him outside (and changed his name accordingly) to see if he'll flourish there. Let's hope or else there will be amputations.

I had a doctor's appointment last Friday and I've dropped more weight. This is good. Very good indeed.

And just for Taco, see what I got here? It's a new special edition of Dark City. SAY THAT YOU LOVE IT! SAY IT!

As you were.


2 comments:

The Taco Prophet said...

I HATE DARK CITY!

YOU'RE NOT MY REAL MOM!

*slams door*

Unknown said...

SAY YOU LOVE IT!