Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Actually

Scratch all that. It occurred to me today that while I have been getting pounded down by life since, well, birth, I keep getting up. I thought for a long long time that I was just too stupid to just stay down. That's not it. I keep getting up because you can't beat me bad enough to keep me down. You can take everything from me but when you take everything away from someone all you do is set them free. Kill me? Ha! G'head, kill the lifelong depressive. Pfft.

You pound away and pound away and we can never hit back but still you can't beat me. I'm always going to keep getting back up. You. Can't. Beat. Me. You can however kiss my high yellow ass.

3 comments:

The Taco Prophet said...

Rock the fuck on, man!

Anonymous said...

Wooorrrd!

\m/

fett said...

Backslider. Traitor. Benedict Arnold.