Sunday, February 15, 2009

So you've seen it then

As I was coming in from work on Friday I got the mail, as I always do, and took it in. Once inside I noticed one of the things was a Victoria's Secret catalog. Not being one to just casually toss away a whole magazine filled with pictures of women in nothing but underwear and come hither looks I flipped through it. When I turned it over to look at the back I saw that it was addressed to:

Gigantic Wang

Or Current Resident

So whoever is responsible for this, well, thanks. It's pretty fuckin' funny.

3 comments:

Tim said...

It's now only a matter of time before The Golden Wang gets a fan club.

The Taco Prophet said...

*whistles innocently*

Unknown said...

I knew it had to be one of you. I had this conversation about it:

Rosalita: It could be something from the previous people that's still coming to this address.

Me: No, this is definitely one of my people.

Awesome.