Monday, October 29, 2007

You can't put me in one of your neat little boxes!

Mostly because I'm somewhat tall and broad. Although if you had a much larger box and it was clearly labeled as mine and it had my books in then maybe we could talk. Oh! And a big TV for me to watch movies and a comfy couch and a big bed and some beer and an internet connection and in the delivery range of a suitable amount of food joints. But other than that you will find me very much not in your various and sundry boxes, good sir!

It's a random kind of day so, yeah.

Does anyone else get meditative (Yes I meditate. It can sometimes quiet the demons.) when they think about things that aren't even close to being vaguely associated with meditation as a rule? Am I the only one that looks for enlightenment in a quark? Seeks God in coherent superposition? Gets a far away and dreamy look when thinking about experiments that accelerate light far beyond the norm? Pointless? Probably. Stupid? Not for me to say.

Seriously I think I'm onto something with that God thing. Y'know, Yog Sothoth is just a gigantic string of quarks though really when you're in the swirling center of chaos size probably loses some of its meaning. And by some I mean all.

I made a Venger joke recently and no one got it. None of you understood that sentence either. King of obscure references? Not likely but I am at least a member of the royal family.

What if you were allergic to your own nose hair?

Sometimes I am happy that there is a version of me that made all the right choices and has a great life. Other times I hate him. It's not an option to think that that person doesn't exist.

I support String Theory for the exceedingly scientific reason that I want it to be true.

Puppies are cuter than kittens.

Sweet monkey Jesus I'm tired. Later bitches.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will have ten of whatever it is you've ingested, please.

The Taco Prophet said...

I got the Venger reference, damn it. No appreciation. Savages.

Also, String Theory in two minutes.

Tim said...

Venger is...horny.

Tiamat gives great heads.

Bobby the barbarian has reached that special age, and starts getting special feelings about Eric the cavalier.

Unknown said...

This is me without ingesting anything. This is what it's like inside my head all day and night and sometimes I just have to share. I'm told that this is also why most people don't like me, other than that whole arrogant prick thing.

Yay String Theory!

As long as he doesn't start eyeballin' Uni, he's fine.

Tim said...

I think the thief and acrobat have claimed Uni as their own. The whole "hung like a unicorn" thing...

JMac said...

you're...awesome.

VikingLady said...

"Am I the only one who seeks enlightenment in a...blah blah blah".

No you're not. As if.